Appendix B: Daytime Performances
Appendix B: Daytime Performances
- Between the hours of 7am and 3pm, Monday through Friday, the Centre is a BUS ONLY location. All patrons MUST arrive and be picked up by bus. There may be other accommodations for cast/crew, but these must be discussed with the Centre Manager prior to the performance(s).
- There is no parking for busses on site. Busses must leave the campus during the performance and may return no earlier than 10 minutes prior performance conclusion.
- Prior to your performance date, it is recommended the Renter calls all performance attendees to remind them that the Batavia Fine Arts Centre is a bus only location with the script below.
- We are calling today regarding your upcoming visit to the Batavia Fine Arts Centre on DATE for the performance of TITLE. The reason for our call is to reiterate the information sent to you by THE RENTER, which is that the Batavia Fine Arts Centre is a bus only location. There is no parking onsite, and street parking is limited and monitored by city police as it is 2 hour parking only. The reason for this is that the Batavia Fine Arts Centre is on the campus of Batavia High School and all parking spaces are purchased by students during the school day. Students come and go throughout the day, and even parking spots that appear open at one instance are not open at all times. Students must have full access to their spots between the hours of 7:00 am and 2:30 pm. Please communicate this to all people who may need to have this information. Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you on DATE. Feel free to call us with any additional questions at RENTER PHONE NUMBER.
- Doors to the building will open thirty (30) minutes before your scheduled performance. Please ensure your patrons arrive at that time and not earlier.
- The Renter must assign a minimum of two (2) adults to direct and instruct the busses, two (2) at the entrance to the parking lot, two (2) in front of the Centre main doors and one (1) at the east entrance to the parking lot. Please dress for the weather.
- Minor patrons may have access to the lobby restrooms provided the Renter provides three (3) ushers to monitor the restrooms, at least one (1) male and one (1) female. The Renter shall provide the legal name, driver’s license number and date of birth at least 48 hours prior to the first daytime performance for background check. On the day of your show, (two) 2 of these individuals will wear an identifying lanyard and stand on the Batavia High School side of the magnetized doors and direct children to the restrooms. The Renter will also assign one (1) adult to stand on the Centre side of the magnetized doors to let children pass through. PLEASE NOTE only children will be allowed into the Batavia High School restrooms. Adults must stay on the Centre side of the doors. Adults who wish to stay with the children or who need the restrooms themselves must use backstage restrooms. The Renter shall assign at least two (2) adults to direct patrons to the restrooms, one (1) on the lobby side of the backstage doors and one (1) on the backstage side. Centre staff cannot be responsible for directing patrons to the restrooms.